Kevin L. Carlton, DDS, MS
Dr Carlton is a dedicated and skilled orthodontist who has been practicing his profession for over 18 years. He is proud of the beautiful smiles that he creates in an environment that is warm, comfortable and friendly. Dr. Carlton builds relationships with his patients, providing both children and adults with excellent orthodontic care.
- Education: University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio-1995 and University of Oklahoma Health Science Center-2000
- Degrees: Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) in 1995 and Master of Science with Certificate of Specialty in Orthodontics in 2000
- Years in practices: 15 years in orthodontics; practiced 3 years in general dentistry from 1995-1998
- Awards: Graduated Summa Cum Laude from UTHSCSA; Selected into Omicron Kappa Upsilon (national dental honor society); Kenneth D. Rudd Award for excellence in clinical dentistry; certificate of specialty in orthodontics
- Associations:Member of American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association, and the American Association of Orthodontics
- Publications:November 2002 American Journal of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics - Prospective study of post treatment changes in the temporomandibular joint.
- Hobbies: Hunting, golfing, watching my sons compete in sports (golf, football, and baseball), and spending time doing anything with my family.
"I've been married to my wife, Lisa for 25 years and we have three boys (Zach - 20, Connor - 16, and Landry - 10). We are members of Wylie Baptist Church. I have coached little league baseball for 15 years. I have been active with the 17th District Dental Society for the last 15 years and served as President from May 2005 to May 2006. I have been a delegate or alternate delegate for the TDA House of Delegates since 2006."